Sunday, June 21, 2009

al-Fatihah

it was a sad last week for me
i received bad news regarding my students

first of all
my om student, that pass away due to high fever.
she was in uitm jengka for inter-session course
she had a fever for a few day,
her parent fecth her up to negeri sembilan; their home town
but Allah love her much more
she past away on saturday.
Al-Fatihah

secondly
my sport science student
he involve in accident near to esplanade
he was hit by this stupid mat rempit
bloody hell mat rempit; alway trouble others people
he was awarded in icu at htaa kuantan
i heard that he was badly injurt

so, i beg all my friends who read my blog
please pray for both of my students
please friends

thanks

wassalam

2 comments:

ieda said...

insyaallah , semuga mereka dirahmati allah hendaknya ..

alfatihah

(Putra) Yun C.K. said...

I'm very sorry for the misfortunes that you are facing right now.

The only advice that I can give is, for you to be strong, channel all of your anger towards positive approach, such as conduct seminars/forums on the awareness of high fever due to viral infection and having the police force to give a talk on the subject of Mat Rempit, and the roles that we as a citizen can play to prevent the growth of this social parasites(refering to Mat Rempit). Bersabarlah...

disinari bulan

disinari bulan
gambar diambil pada 19 Julai 2008 jam 9.30 pm

planning

a process that includes defining goals, establishing strategy, and developing plans to coordinate activities.

majlis aqiqah afeeq

majlis aqiqah afeeq