Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alhamdullilah


i thankful to Allah for all His Blessing and Wisdon
for allowing me to complete all my assignment for my final MBA semester.

the last two weeks was the horrible and hectic weeks for me
occupy with work and also to complete my assignment.
today
i already submit everything
hope that everything will go accordingly

thanks to
my wife that stay and support me all the way
emak, abah and abah haji who always pray and encourage me
thanks to all my family member for your support
thanks to my friend that always comfort me
sorry to my wife and kids for neglecting and didn't spend enough time
thanks and thanks

wassalam

6 comments:

madier said...

tahniah..tahniah lagi skali....bila nak Dr lak?hehehe...

kalau nak blajar DSLR ngan mung..brape fees dia?hahaha

Jamal said...

Tahniah.... :)

HIDAYAH HALIM said...

Wahhh...Tahniah la ye en syam...so pas neh leh ar spend time ngan family...bawak kak cik & anak2 gi honeymoon skali...heee..

aduhh..saye ni ha yang jauh lagi perjalanan nak abes master...still at the beginning...

hisyamrahman said...

madier: thank you gu, natang mung die...mung balik la malaysia, kite belajar sesama

jamal: tq

geodaia: tq...memang ader hajat...cuma kene tgk masa la pulak...sabar dayah...pasti akan berjaya nanti...

Mc Zue said...

fuyooo... hebat..hebat..terror..terror..

hisyamrahman said...

zue...mu supo nyenye ko aku jah...mentang2 la mu doh abih ngaji...

disinari bulan

disinari bulan
gambar diambil pada 19 Julai 2008 jam 9.30 pm

planning

a process that includes defining goals, establishing strategy, and developing plans to coordinate activities.

majlis aqiqah afeeq

majlis aqiqah afeeq